1) Application Instructions & Signature Form - (click to download)
2) Landlord Reference Form - (click to download)
3) Personal Reference Form - (click to download)
4) Rental Application Form - (click to download)
5) Employment Verification Form - (click to download)
1) Please fill out the application and all attached forms completely – a 2nd application will be necessary for all non-related applicants over the age of 18 ***Worcester Common Ground will not consider incomplete applications***
2) Property Management Policy – read thoroughly, sign, date & return with application
3) Employment Verification – complete top portion ONLY (print clearly), sign, date & return with application – we will contact your employer
4) Other Income Verification – (if applicable) a printout is needed from the agency providing income
5) Landlord Verification – we require current & previous landlord references
Complete top portion ONLY (print clearly), sign, date & return with application – we will contact the landlords
6) Personal References - two required – complete top portion (print clearly) & return with application – we will contact references
7) Housing Subsidy – proof of subsidy needed, along with agency name & case worker
If you need assistance or have any questions, feel free to contact Jeshenia Luyando at Worcester Common Ground. The office hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Documento Importante Favor Haga Traducirlo Inmediatamente
1. Substantial risk that the applicant may be unable or unwilling to pay rent.
2. Substantial risk that the applicant or members of the applicant's household will interfere with the health, safety and/or security of the property.
3. Substantial risk that the applicant or members of the applicant's household will interfere with the right other resident have to the peaceful enjoyment of the leased premises.
4. Substantial risk of intentional damage or destruction of the unit and/or surrounding premises by the applicant or members of the applicant's household.
5. Substantial risk of committing criminal acts on the property (including, but not limited to, acts related to drug abuse).
6. Substantial risk of interference with the management of the property.
7. Submitting an incomplete or falsified application.
1. The possible biases, attitudes and motives of all references and sources of information will be considered.
2. ALL information used in consideration of an applicant will be current. The possibility of mitigating factors will be considered in every case.
3. Consideration will be given to the applicant's present income to rent ratio and whether the rent level for the unit for which the applicant is applying would help eliminate a present financial hardship when judging an applicant's payment record or credit report.
All completed, qualified, rental applications not selected will be placed on file for six months from the date of application completion.
Worcester Common Ground, Inc. 5 Piedmont Street Worcester, MA 01610 USA508-754-0908
This website best viewed with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox 8+ or MS IE 9+ with a minimum screen width of 1024 px. Designed by Sullivan Media.